There are no shortage of articles detailing the reasons people leave companies and advice about what you should do to prevent such departures. But if you are determined to significantly grow your company, what you must do is focus on attracting, and keeping, A-Team members.
A-Team members consistently:
- Exemplify the best of your company’s culture and values
- Give you huge ROI
- Are eager and able for more responsibility and challenges
- Attract other A-Team members to your company
- Have very little tolerance for “B” or below team members
A-Team members leave when:
- They find better opportunities elsewhere
- Their leadership consistently tolerates less than A-level performers on the team (see #5 above)
Why You Should Care About This
If you have big dreams for your company, you will never achieve them without a team composed, 100%, of A-Team members.
What Are the Top 5 Attributes of Your A-Team Members?