If you’re a business owner wanting to grow your company… but you need someone to point you in the right direction — we should talk.
- Where you are now — what’s working, what’s not
- What’s your vision for the future — for you and for your company
- What’s the gap that separates you from your ideal future?
- How fast do you want to get there and what’s that worth to you?
- Plus anything else that’s on your mind.
I’m pretty sure we’ll come up with one idea or “ah ha” moment that will result in big returns for you.
And, I’m offering it to you here for free.
Why would I do that? Two simple reasons:
- This is the best part of my job. Helping business leaders get “unstuck” and grow their companies is terribly addictive. I learn a ton from these conversations. Frankly, this is why I do what I do.
- This is how I meet new clients. By the end of our conversation, we’ll both know if there’s an opportunity to work together. But don’t worry, there’s no hard sell here. If I think I can help you, I’ll tell you how. And the rest is up to you.
There’s just one catch. Before you claim your free strategy call, I need to make sure you qualify.
As you can imagine, I get a lot of interest in this offer. But to be honest, it’s not for everyone. So before we proceed, I need to make sure you’re a good fit. The last thing I want to do is waste your time and mine.
If the following describes you, then please proceed:
- You are a leader in an existing business. It doesn’t matter what industry or size, but my coaching sweet spot is owners and leaders of established companies. If you’re an emerging entrepreneur, I can steer you to some really useful resources.
- You’re willing to invest in coaching. Great clients don’t grow on trees (trust me I’ve tried). If you’re not willing to put in the time and money, I can’t help you.
- You’re open to coaching and serious about doing the work. Growth takes time and hard work. If you’re looking for a silver bullet or not open to new approaches, you should probably look elsewhere.
Still with me? Great! Click here to be taken to my online calendar.