Lauren is a terrific public speaker. I brought her in to conduct a workshop on “coaching conversations for business leaders” and couldn’t have been more pleased with her ability to engage and inspire the audience. Lives were enriched as a result of the content Lauren shared that day! Earl Bell, Winning in Business Master Academy, President, NW National Speakers Association Chapter, Bellevue, Washington
Four Reasons to have Lauren speak at your next event:
- You’d like to engage your audience in hands-on exercises and real life case studies.
- Your audience members prefer practical tools to theory.
- You want the material and delivery customized to your industry and audience.
- You want to help your audience members transform the way they do business.
50+ speaking engagements to business groups, including:
- World Sign Associates, Spring Green Lawn Care Franchise Group, and Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA)
- True Value Hardware
- Speaker to Washington State Small Business Development Center Advisors and Association of Small Business Development Centers National Conference
- Workshop leader at the International Franchise Association, and the Australian and Canadian Franchise Associations
- Be the Leader Who Inspires Motion, Action and Results (and not the Boss by Default)
- Family Business Leadership: Get the Best for Both Your Family and Your Business
- Team Tune up: Increase Communication and Reduce Conflict
- Diagnose and Resolve Your Toughest Performance Problems
- Tackle Those Tough Conversations: Ditch the Drama for Less Stress and Better
- Leadership Toolkit: Coaching Skills for Managers
- How to conduct effective One-on-One Meetings
Lauren Owen is someone I highly respect and appreciate when it comes to business. I’ve hired Lauren for two coaching sessions with my company and have seen tremendous results come out of them.” Lucas Mack, CEO, 4th Avenue Media, Mercer Island, Washington
“Lauren graciously agreed to present to the Northwest Family Business Advisors on the topic of encouraging family business clients on having difficult conversations. The 40 advisors in attendence at the Northwest Family Business Advisors were truly impressed with her presentation and had positive feedback on the tools/tips she provided. She did a great job getting the audience involved in the discussion. Lauren is an excellent public speaker.” Ross Henry, Laird Norton Wealth Management, Seattle, Washington