Don’t Go It Alone!
I work with leaders who are serious about achieving results, and the amount of time and energy that needs to be invested to make that success happen. That being said, my clients tend to be busy people: I go for maximum results in the shortest amount of time.
Working together, we’ll identify what’s working, what’s not, where you want to go and what’s getting in the way. We’ll develop a plan of action based on your dreams. At the end of the day, it’s your business, your life.
Each of my executive coaching clients are automatically enrolled in the Dynamic Growth Formula, a program that’s been proven to dramatically transform both my clients’ leadership impact and their companies’ ability to grow.
We’ll put milestones in place for measuring success and contingencies for handling the inevitable times when things don’t go as planned. At the end of day, it’s your business, your life.
Dramatically increase sales, profits and business value, quickly and efficiently:
- Determine your ideal future.
- Go from being reactive to proactive.
- Design your path to the future.
- Assess and gather your resources.
- Install a true management system.
- Create a high performance team.
- Develop a system and culture around accountability.
- Determine a smart exit strategy for you, your family and your business.
“With her talent for helping us create a mission and train our managers in how to lead, our store morale and productivity has grown to record highs. We have worked together for over six years and will continue to use her to train and grow our full staff team. I have found Lauren to be very easy to work with, she listens very well and asked spot-on questions to help us make decisions. I highly recommend her services and talents.” Bob Coulter, President, RedCross Drugs, LaGrande, Oregon
Strategic Execution Team Coaching
Develop an executive team and management system that improves company performance and carries out your vision:
- Get rid of destructive silos and increase communication, accountability and results.
- Take on the tough topics and build capacity for healthy, productive conflict.
- Create an on-going method for measuring your team’s performance.
- Increase company value while decreasing your stress with a high functioning team.